Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Friday, May 6, 2011

A challenging layout.. I almost want to call it NAKED lol

If you haven't guessed by now I love the girly layouts, and boy layouts, which you don't see to often, I'm very challenged.  I don't want to add the girly things.. but then.. whats  left???   Well I made this new layout of my two sons.. they are now 22 and 19 as these two pictures where taken a couple summers ago.    I will be the first to say.. I need work on doing mail layouts, I don't know how to make a wow one yet.  But I keep trying.    I hope your can appreicate the work that I DID come up with.  The border on this, has a few different items.  the green string are actually tiny beads that I wired onto some thin wire.. and then sewed it on in the middle of the black and white ribbon ( meant to match Kyle's shirt)  I only poked myself with the sharp pin a couple times as I blindly poked it through the black cloth and paper, so I did pretty good!! lol   I have more male layouts that need to be done so hopefully I can feel more confident with them once completed.   Thanks again for stopping by and thanks for those that leave messages and let me know you have been here.  Much appreciated.   So here we go.



2 comments:

  1. I love all teh deatail you put on that border is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nati..... thank you so much for stopping in.. I really does mean alot as I'm sure you know you sometimes wonder if anyone is even out there lol
    I need more practice on male layouts.. I can sit trying to do one for a few weeks.. leaving it.. working alittle, leave it.. but I can finish a girly one in a couple days. I'm not the fastest, I like to take my time and see what ideas pop into my as as I work at a comfortable pace.

    So thanks again.. I've enjoyed looking at your cakes.. and really miss doing that too. Made a couple 4 tier wedding cakes but mostly did the character cakes.. I have tons of pans left but I'm not ready to part with them. My mom in-law asked if I'd be interested in giving/selling to my hubby's niece but I just don't want to part with them. Maybe I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to do it again.
    Thank again.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry