Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Monday, August 30, 2010

Beautiful Wedding Weekend

This weekend, I watched.. and cried, as my daughters best friend, who's is like my own daughter, celebrate her very beautiful wedding.   She looked so pretty.  Its so hard to believe  that Jenny is now a married woman!!  Wow.   I wanted to make her something special, that came from my heart, something that she could look at everyday, and know its from me, but also partly made from her.  

I made her this clock...  I've spend sometime getting just the right things for this very special gift.  The empty spots you see are for pictures that have special meaning for her, from her wedding.   Alot of time and love went into this.. and I have talked to her tonight and she loves it!!   I just wanted to share with you a picture.  Thanks for taking a peek.. feel free to leave a comment.

(the time on the camera was not set right lol oops)
The white scrolls on the sides are actually cut from wood, (I can't remember the company name) unfortunately because the background is white.. and I painted the scrolls white, they just were not standing out there best for the picture...  but they look really quite stunning with the black and blue.  I'm SOOO happy she loved it..   Thanks for taking a look..  Stop by again and feel free to say HI!
Congratulations once again Jen..  You were absolute beautiful!   Love you, Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that is one GORGEOUS clock! She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your work all the time over at Scrapbook.com and thought it would be such much easier to follow your blog. The gift you made is amazing! I can tell you put a lot of love into it! Glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry