Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A New Creations

With alittle bit of inspiration from the ladies at scrapbook.com, I decided to try to make my very first altered item and made this pail for my daughter new scraproom.   I discovered that I really loved making it and just might have to make one for me too!

All the Pink polka dot flowers are made by me, they match well for this.    The vase I made from a new stamp set I recently bought.  It stands out from the side, sort of 3d look.  I filled the vase full of the stems of the roses.    Thanks for looking I hope you enjoyed.  

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!!

    As a recent buyer of some of your flowers, I would definitely agree they look even BETTER in real life! They're simply amazing!!!

    Please don't stop selling them to the U.S.! I may want some more soon! Is there any way you can let me know when you update your etsy shop? P.S. I really don't mind waiting the extra time it takes for them to get here. The wait is well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there....I've lost your email address. I was going to answer your question on coloring cards. Can you contact me (my email is in my profile) and I'll send you some details! P.S. Be on the lookout on my blog tomorrow - I am posting a card with some of your FLOWERS on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning. You won Nesbitt from my blog candy. Please email me so I can get him to you. Congrats! anitamocha@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunnning work, love your style!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry