Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Monday, August 16, 2010

Walk A Mile In My Shoes!


But you might not get to far because it's made all out of paper!  hehe    I've recently  joined a swap for making  a shoe fit for a queen.  Marie Antoniette was a queen of elegance and style.  She loved her beautiful dresses and shoes.  Our request: make a shoe that Marie would be proud of.   This is my first attempt at shoe making..  I will share with you my first and once I'm done making my others for the swap, i will share them too.. so stick around and wish me luck!! lol




Thanks for taking a peek at my newest addition.  I will add the others once they are completed.  
Thanks for stopping by
Sherry


8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! My jaw has dropped, and hit the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is gorgeous!! I've never seen an embellished shoe! This is 100% creative & it's definitely a shoe fit for a queen! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not a real shoe The shoe isn't just embellished.. . lol everything is paper and some styrofoam lol Thanks for stopping by and your GREAT comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a fabulous shoe, so beautiful...
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! I love your blog!!!!! So glad you came by and visited me otherwise I really would have missed out on so much. I think I saw one of your flowers on Marlene's blog and was totally in awe! I will be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are absolutely beautiful!! Love the colors and all the embellies. Do you have a tutorial on these? Oh, and your blog is spookalicious!!
    ~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

    ReplyDelete
  7. your "firsts" are mind-blowing!
    What a knack you have.
    Joyce (from SB.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for poping by my blog on the blog hop today. I saw this and wow this shoe is awesome!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry