Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Christmas is getting closer


This is the newest batch of Christmas ornaments for anyone that stops by and looks..  thanks for looking








4 comments:

  1. Your creations are GORGEOUS!! Love them! I know what you mean about pumpkin patches and Canada...as kids we always tried to grow one in the garden...they never resulted in anything...not enough time...I'm making up for it now!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, nobody does dimension like you! These are simply amazing! Beautiful detail! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS! (Not that this surprises me any! All your work is so meticulously hand crafted and beautiful...and I should know, since I'm the lucky owner of some of your beautiful flowers!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about the shoes, and I hope you are feeling better. Happy Crafting.

    ~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry