Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Paper Lady Bug Shoes

As part of my shoe  swaps, I made this adorable little shoes and I enclosed a pair of  these cute little ladybug paper shoes to go along with her blue "fit for a queen shoe, to celebrate her first expecting baby.   I've been waiting to post  the pictures until after she got her parcel in the mail, as I didn't want to ruin the surprise!
Its a shame they are only paper, but of course the glitter paper isn't really baby friendly, so she'll have to display them with her other blue shoe, I made for her.
They are just little and hard to tell scale size in here but I think they are just way to cute!!   I hope you think so too, feel free to leave a comment.

Thanks for checking out my new paper shoes. I love the visits, let me know you've stopped by.
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - these are just so stinkin' cute!!!!! Where do you come up with these ideas? I've never seen anything like it! LOVE IT! So original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! these are adorable Sherry! you have been very busy with this new creations of yours! beautiful work! hugs Veronica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW STINKIN' CUTE!!! Those have got to be the cutest little shoes I've ever seen and I don't care that they're made out of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog!!! And, yes, we all seem to gravitate towards the same sites! I can't wait to take a look at your blog...and I really hope you start making cards :) They are really fun to do! Sometimes pages can take too long and my attention span is pretty short...so I just opt for a card in that case! It seems to work pretty well for me! :) Anyways, thanks again, and now I'm off to drool at your fabulous work!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I LOVE these, how original and sooooooo darn cute !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry