Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A True Beauty Layout

HI again,
Can you believe it I got another layout done! Of course the flowers are homemade, except the little pink roses.
This layout is a picture of Baylee, my son's girlfriend.  My mojo has kinda been hiding so I thought doing some layouts in my favorite color, Pink, would put a kick start to my scrapping.
Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek.  Stop in and say Hi while your here.  So nice to know I have visitors.

                           The main paper used is from Webster's Pages -  Your Life.  Beautiful
                           The second layer is a green cardstock with a smooth shiny surface.
                           The third layer is pink and is from Teresa Collins  -  Timeless
                           The fourth layer is from K&Company  Seasonal Paper pad.


This beautiful crystal I've had over a year,  (actually have two of them) and I haven't be able to put them on anything that deserves it.  Its so gorgeous when the sun catches it, it casts a room full of rainbow colors.  The chipboard is a piece from one of my Dusty Attic chipboard.  I wanted small flourish to fit the floral border. If your looking for Dusty Attic consultant in Alberta check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto  FAST shipping and problem free shopping!  Thanks Vicky for  getting in those two pieces I've been wanting.  I love them especially the biggest one!




There is another piece of Dusty Attic I used for the butterfly tail.  It fit perfectly for this layout.




This is Martha Stewart borders.  I love the embossing done on these borders, it adds so much character. 




The butterflies on this layout is from K&CoMPANY - Tim Coffey  Grand Adhesions Dimensional Stickers.  They matched the paper so well. I just love it when a layout seem to fall together.   The two teeny butterflies are from K&Company as well - Serendipity


Thanks so much for stopping in and taking a peek. I hope you enjoyed my newest layout.

THX
Sherry


6 comments:

  1. We all love pink:), beautiful page, thanks for playing with us at Berry 71 Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful pink page.....love that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout Sherry! Thanks so much for joining in at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful entry for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us over at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another gorgeous layout!! her eyes are beautiful thanks for joining us at B71B

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry