Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Halloween Haunted House Tag

Happy Halloween!   Just getting into some fun of it... One of my halloween tags..   Thanks for stopping by.  This was going to be part of a tag swap but life threw a big curve ball and I didn't sign up because I didn't think I could complete them by the due date.   So the tags I have now I'm going to complete them into a mini  halloween album for myself.  





 I knew someday the picture of the moon, taken by my son Kyle, would come in handy.  It was PERFECT for my haunted house!  What can be more realistic than the real thing!     Great picture Kyle!
                                                                    HOPE YOU ENJOY!
                                                                               Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry