Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mother & Daughter Layout

Hi there.

I hope everyone is enjoying their July.  Our weather has FINALLY gotten warm!  Ya.. about time, before long and winter will be here.. ugh.    My Layout, All the flowers are homemade of course,  I have two kinds of ribbon, one satin, one a knitted type lace, as well I did some personal journaling to my Mom.  
I'd love to hear back from anyone that stops by, please share your thoughts with me.
                                                                Thank you for the visit.

                                                                              Sherry




The little journalling tag is written to my mom and says :       
I love you Mom with all my Heart
taken June 07


Just a close up of the some of the flowers.  I just love how the camera picked up the sparkle in the leaves this time.  Usually that never shows up. 



I found this vintage heart at Magic MoonLight Free Images and I thought that this fit my design perfectly.  The print on the heart says You Inspire Me.  This is a perfect addition to my layout, even outlined in gold color! (one of the colors for Berry71bleu)


12 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout. I am sure your mother fell in love with it. I really love those butterflies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful, I've never seen your work before but I'm loving it. The detail is amazing and so pretty. I think I'll stay a while and peek at the rest of your blog, if I get interrupted I'll be back. Absolutely gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love all the beautiful flowers and ribbon. The doily shape that frames the picture is pretty too. What a beautiful page to honor ou and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the colors and your flowers. The flowers are amazing on all your layouts!

    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sherry! Love all the details of your work..Thanks you for sharing this with us at berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Sherry!! Everything about this page is just perfect!!! Thanks so much for joining my challenge again (wink!) at Berry71Bleu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Sherry.. adore all your hand made flowers and gorgeous detail!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Berry71Bleu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow so heartwarming and beautiful! Your details are exquisite! Thanks for playing along with us over at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your handmade flowers and beautiful LO. It won at ST so maybe your'll be lucky here too. thanks for joining us at B71B

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! such wonderful comments I so very much appreciate them thank you!!!!



    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is Truly BEAUTIFUL... your details are just DELIGHTFUL!!!
    BTW! THANKS you SO much for your Lovely Comment you left over at my blog.... X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry