Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My First Card

Can you believe it I made card, my first one! .  I did not create the design, but seen other versions of shirt cards on the net, but can't remember all the places I've run across them.   Anyway, this is my version of a shirt card..  What's more sexy than a man in a suit and tie!  I made this for my Dad.   Thanks for stopping by.





5 comments:

  1. What an awesome shirt card, love the little pocket watch inside too. I'm sure your Dad will love this card. Thanks for joining in on our challenge this week at BMC.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!this is sooo great,love the shirt card.
    Wonderful work,Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous creation just fabulous
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute I am always on the lookout for masculine projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 29th Wedding Anniversary Sherry, I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Wow your first card! This is fabulous Sherry, love the design and the pocket watch is cute :)

    Hunny your word verification on your blog is a nightmare to get through I have been trying ages to publish my comment, it may well be worth switching it off and using comment moderation instead as you are probably missing out on comments because of it. If you need help with how just shout.
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry