Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Simple Moments


Aug 6th, 2012

Hi there, I hope everyone had a great long weekend, for those that have this long weekend hoilday. Its been hot the last few days but boy the storms we've been having, tornados, baseball hail and rain thats covering vechiles that parked in basement parking lots, or underpasses..  Crazy!


I will also be putting it in Funtoolas's Flower and lace challenges.
This picture was taking by my son Kyle when he was trying to figure out my camera.  I was so impressed with his talent.  He loved to take nature pictures, so lots of pets, and animals and scenery photos.  This is just one of them.  List of material below







Material Used                               

Best Creations In Black Glitter Cardstock                                      

Anna Griffin Inc -Gold Foil background paper                    

Fantasy Glitter Cardstock Black     

Glitter Gold cardstock     

Some homemade Flowers          

Shabby Chic Resin Birdhouse        

We R Memory Keepers Sew Ribbon  

Prima Flowers Ameruse Duchess,  Prima Daisy dipped with  Gold Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink   

Glitz Cardstock Stickers with BoBunny Cardstock Stickers - Simple moments make great memories

Lace, ribbon,  gold glitter wire ribbon    
Martha adhesive borders   Mulberry Leaves   Butterflies homemade stick pins,  gold/black cord








This Last image is what the layout looked like before adding everything else.  It was hard taking pictures as the gold foil reflected everything, but I just love how it shines.
                                                                               

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate those of you that take your time to leave a message and share your thoughts on my layout.  Thanks again, and hope to see you again.
Sherry 

14 comments:

  1. WOW! SO love the Cluster of Flowers, Such a GORGEOUS Design!! It really Draws to the FANTASTIC photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. this looks amazing.. I love the round photo and it just looks like it is part of the flowers and surrounds.. stunning gold background and I love the lace.. beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, You do such beautiful work. Thanks again for the lovely comment it really brightened my day. You have inspired me to pull out the Cricut and really go exploring, thank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I love everything about-so creative, colorful and WOW! Thanks for playing along with the "Wings" challenge over at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. paper is just gorjuss - have to buy some myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colors and pretty page, thank you so much for playing with Berry 71 Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO Sherry and what a fantastic photo!! ADORE your beautiful flower clusters and foil background!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Berry71Bleu :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwwwww!! This is AMAZING!!! LOVING all the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Sherry this is stunning, so many beautiful details to look at and sooooooo very pretty :)
    I hope your weather has improved hunny
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty layout, just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at B71B.
    Channa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Sherry! Wow looks like you poured heart and soul into this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for joining us again over at Berry71Bleu! We really appreciate your support!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Sherry this is beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful!! how did you capture that photo? thanks for joining us at BITW

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry