Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Friday, August 17, 2012

New Layout called LOVE

Hi there,

Today I'm adding a new layout of my daughter when she was just a year old.   She will be 26 next month.   Can't believe how time has gone so fast.    On this layout I experimented with a new technique  for me, using a textured Gel from Liquitex I used a brick stencil to create this layout. As well I used ColorCore Cardstock and used high grit sand paper and exposed the peach core centre in some areas.  I really enjoyed it and hope to continue with it on other layouts.     I get my Dusty attic chipboard from Vicky. Check out her Etsy site. She's from Alberta so its so quick to get for me.
I hope you enjoy my newest layout.  I will add a material list below.


































              MATERIAL LIST
ColorCore Cardstock -  Whitewash
Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary Collection
Martha Stewart Fern punch
Martha Stewart Lacy scallop (not positive on name)
E Success Retro Flower punch 
Shabby Chic Resin Wishing Well 
Dusty Attic small vines
Petalo chipboard Birdcages with gold chain
Liquitex Ceramic Stucco Texture Gel
TCW 6x6 Brick Template
Versa Magic Chalk inks
Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink
Course Sand paper 
Teal, orange, beige and white cardstock
Resin Butterflies and orange flowers
Grass cut with SVG File
Doily cut with SVG file
Ribbon - velvet Peach colored/gold trim
White scalloped lace
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Be Creative Sookwang double sized tape
Cricut Expression cutting machine



Thanks for stopping in,  please feel free to share your thoughts.  I hope you have enjoyed my  newest layout.    SHERRY











11 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry I hope you get your mojo back soon because this layout is stunning. I do understand the loss of mojo though because I'm exactly the same and I don't know why... I'm retired so I do have lots of time but its winter time here so maybe that has something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. wow.. this is beautiful.. so many lovely details.. I love how it is all balanced and the photo is central.. and the flowers and the vines and all the layers under the photo.. really love this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many details to look at!!! Beautiful photo and design! Thanks for playing along at B71B!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous LO Sherry.. so many beautiful details to look at.. stunning work!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at B71B :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous!! Love the details, thank you for playing along with B71B.
    Channa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you are really on a roll!! this is even more gorgeous thanks for joining us again to B71B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your LO! Amazing embellisments and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely - amazing details and design. Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and your mention - I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear,
    thanks a lot for the sweet words you wrote for my blog, I feel so nice!
    Thanks for visiting, so I am now enjoying your page, And would love to follow back your awesome blog! keep sharing this beauty :)
    You are having a colorful & creative stuff here..Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Sherry, what sweet words you left on my blog today. Made me very happy! I enjoyed peeking at your blog and seeing your beautiful work! This layout is filled with so many gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an absolutely beautiful page !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry