Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Friday, September 14, 2012

My FIRST Guest Designer Layout!!

I'm So excited!  After winning last months top 3, for ScrapFriends Color Challenge, we were asked to come back and be a guest designer for the next month challenge.   I am Very pleased with how well I found the perfect colors to match there color chart.  Stop on over to ScrapFriends and check out this months color challenge!  I hope you enjoy my work, please feel free to stop in and say HI.    Thanks again for those of you that stop to visit, I always appreciate it.   Material List at the bottom of the page.
SHERRY












Material List 
BoBunny Welcome Home Picket Fence paper
Little Yellow Bicycle Frosty Diamond Dust
Glitter Paper-  Blue
Manor house Creations Blue Flowers
Recollections Floral Embellishments Blue Daisy's
Recollections Floral Embellishments Green Daisy's
cloth lace
Momenta Metal Stickers Corner embellishments
Webster Pages Perfect Accents 
2 Crafty Scalloped Border
Martha Stewart scalloped lace border punch
Martha Stewart Crafts Acrylic paint - Pearl
Homemade flowers
Prima Flowers
Elegant lace with  Green Rose ribbon
String of Beads
Lots of Bling pearls
Clear beads
Plastic hearts 
Small Roses Green and Ivory
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Glue Dots Continuous Line




13 comments:

  1. Stunning project. The flowers are beautiful and the papers and colors are wonderful. Love all the pearls and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a beautiful page! The flower clusters are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Well you certainly did a beautiful job on this project. I love how that blue really brought out the color or your eyes. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous LO! All of your creations are full of wonderful details!!! And your handmade flowers are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout! So lush and fancy and perfect with those lovely photos of you! Thank you so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog a couple of weeks ago. I'd love for you to come play with us at my challenge site: CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration-- http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry! It was wonderful to finally meet you too. Such a nice surprise to see you at Urban as well....sorry, I was in a rush and didn't have time to chat. You left a really nice comment on my blog...thank you :) Your pages are just gorgeous and the one on this post is no exception! A BEAUTY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi Sherry!!!

    Parabéns você foi a sorteada do blog:
    http://erinblegen.blogspot.com.br/2012/10/giveaway-winners-september.html

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful with so much detail, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sherry, Your work is just incredible, pure beauty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry