Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Friday, November 30, 2012

Swapped out Homemade Christmas Ornament

I did a swap and we exchanged homemade ornaments to match our trees.  I made this ornament for a lady, which btw she loved it.  Actually I LOVED it..lol wanted to keep it for myself.  It turned out so nice and I'm glad that I can say that because I feel good giving it to someone when I love it myself.
I wished I took some better pictures before I boxed it up, but sorry these are the only ones I have.  I hope you enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. I love your ornaments, Sooo glad to see you are back to making them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this ornament is so beautiful, absolutely stunning well done any instructions to find for this, would be very thankful littlea1@bigpond,com.au thanks for you sharing this
    regard Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry